Monday, January 14, 2008

Forever Pregnant...

So here I am, 39 weeks 3 days pregnant, convinced that I will be 'with child' forever. This baby is not coming out - like EVER. I am afraid to leave the house, as everyone, from my toddler son's teachers to the random cashier at 'Cosi's" is asking, "You haven't had that baby yet?". Uh... no, obviously. And it's KILLING me! If only I felt that labor was imminent. You know, contractions, pressure, occasional back labor... Nada. So, forever pregnant, but still fabulous. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

But on to my new maternity leave/parenting/fashion blog. I know you must be thinking 'Prada's in The Milk?', 'The Prada Principles', whaa? I know, I know, but I just love that movie "The Devil wears Prada" and I adore fashion and I wanted something that didn't scream just MOM, but conveyed my fashion forward state of mind but would also pique the interest hopefully of fashionistas mamas everywhere - so what better than Prada and Milk? "This Mama Wears Prada" just seemed too easy. But for the record, I don't own ONE Prada item- my clothes horse hubby does, not sure if it counts - but I figure it's a state of mind, if you know what I mean. No? That's okay, you'll 'get' me later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...you married a horse...