Friday, July 25, 2008

Chictopia


It is always extremely gratifying when I find out that indeed there are folks just as nutty and quirky as myself. See, fashion is truly something I am passionate about. I love to wear nice things, attempt to design clothes, enjoy watching people's fashion choices. So I was overjoyed to discover chictopia.

Have you ever put together an outfit so clever or maybe so simple yet so utterly divine? Or maybe you just liked the way you looked that day? Well, there are fellow fashionistas on chictopia waiting to learn from you and admire you. And you can pick up quite a few tips yourself. In less than 15 minutes, I picked up three different ways to tie my scarf and an innovative way to wear a man's shirt(as a strapless dress!) Even if you just like to people watch, this site is worth it. And I am so adding it to my reader feed.

No comments: