Friday, May 9, 2008

Hey Mama!




The phenomenal Bea, her beautiful daughter, Zawi and Diego, her adorable pooch.

If you are pregnant or know someone who is, this is your lucky day. I am offering super cute, amazingly soft 100 % cotton T-shirts from my maternity T-shirt line 'bellies by calista' at a discounted price of $35 for two or $20 for one (they usually retail for $25 for short sleeved and $30 for long), through May 20th. Just email me and we can sort out shipping details.

For ONE lucky reader though, you get a free maternity T-shirt. All you have to do is either send me a picture (covered or uncovered) of your baby bump (past or present) OR tell me what havoc pregnancy has wreaked on your body (misery loves company) or how GREAT it has made your body (in which case you won't win, cause I totally hate you. Just kidding.) Note: I will post the picture and or letter on the blog, so it should be tasteful.

Good Luck and Happy Mama's Day!

PP

No comments: