Friday, May 9, 2008

Chasing Fireflies



If I were a rich girl, nananananananana*...I would shop EXCLUSIVELY at chasing fireflies. Or maybe I'd shop there regardless if I had a little girl. I mean, I have two adorable boys and I shop there - not exclusively, but more than I should. You see, while I love my Old Navy/Gap staples (any mom with a kid in preschool knows how well they hold up to the 'play doh' and paint) I cannot resist a saucy T-shirt, or this pair of 'dragon appliqued' pants. Let's face it, this is the only time when he'll be able to wear those and get away with it, so I'm going for it. Yes, the prices are a bit steep (sometimes even when they're on sale) but they hold up SO well, are totally adorable and unique and I promise you, you'll never see any other kid in them.
That's why if I was a rich girl (nananananananana), I would live in this saucy, lime green, glorious tutu. And sleep in this disgustingly fabulous bed. Yes, I totally would.


*Sung by Gwen Stephanie, Butchered By Prada Principal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chasing Fireflies is going to get me in a lot of trouble! They send us a catalog once a week and my 3-year old ALWAYS manages to intercept it and then point out every single thing in there that she just cannot live without. Why weren't catalogs like that around when I was a kid? Because in all honesty, the stuff in there is gorgeous!

PradaPrincipal said...

I know! I love that store! My son (2.5 yr old) does the exact same thing and how can I get mad when I covet the stuff myself, right?