Monday, February 25, 2008

I 'heart' Scott Baio

I have been watching way too much TV since I have all this time on my hands. I mean, I'm a reality TV junkie on any given day, but I'm now into EXTREME midnight reality TV marathons. So I have been watching the most random shows that I can find between 12 and 3 am. 'Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant' (on VH1) has been a favorite these days, along with 'The Salt n Pepa show' and quite a few others. Maybe it's the hormones, but there is something about this middle aged italian-american, former chronic bachelor that I find strangely appealing. He just seems like someone I would have had a crush on in say, grade school. I always went for the quirky types back then. Um, yeah, we'll chalk it down to lack of sleep.

Miracles do happen. I don't care if you believe me or not, but I have to put the word out just in case there's someone out there hoping for one. My darling sister-friend has had huge tumors in her lungs for over a year now and no chemo or radiography treatment was shrinking it so the doctors could not operate. Alot of good people and churches had been praying for and with her for a while, but the situation just never seemed to be getting better in the physical. But two days ago, God showed up. Hello! She went for her checkup and the doctors told her the tumors are rapidly shrinking. The keyword here is RAPIDLY. It's hard to understand if you didn't know her, or have never battled something like this, when modern medicine and treatment seems futile, but I feel like I am speaking to someone reading this today. God hears. God listens. God heals. God answers prayers. Praise God! Yup, I'm testifyin', y'all.

ps I have lost 1 pound. No, I'm not kidding. I need an intervention people!

muuah! pp

No comments: