Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birth - the control of.


Dear FDA/ scientists/ would be inventors, women and all:


If there is any bill control pill that will not make me/ will make me (depending)


1) bi-polar, schizophrenic or otherwise moody,


2) balloon up by 5 to 50 lbs (yes, even 5 lbs I take issue with, what's your point?)


3) break out in prepubescent acne or angry hives,


4) cause hair loss and alopecia,


5) have incessant withdrawal bleeding that is equal to or longer than a regular period,


6) feel nauseated, bloated, suicidal, bitchy, crampy, witchy,


7) lose my sex drive,


8) give me cysts, growths, lesions, a stroke


9) give me an ungodly amount of discharge and/or any kind of foul odor down there,


Do give me a buzz. While I am not trying to get pregnant for a good while (or maybe ever again), I would prefer not to experience any of the above or kick the proverbial bucket, you know what I mean? Sheesh! Is it really that hard, people?


researching, pp




No comments: