Thursday, December 11, 2008

Life Does Not Stop...




...Just because you are having a bad day. It does not pause to give you a moment to grieve or to be sad - hey, you're lucky to find time to breathe, you know? This is especially true if you are a wife and mom. There are noses to be cleaned, bums to be wiped, (I know, ew) husbands to be loved. Life does not care.




It's raining in your world today? Oh, what a pity - but are you done with that client file I asked you to work on two minutes ago? More important, is it PERFECT? It's raining, you say? Well don the wellies and keep sloshing through. You know Life is. You have killer cramps and a terrible migraine? I'm so sorr- hey, can you emcee at this gala tonight? Nordstrom is having a SALE, girl!




You don't get it, do you? Life 'don't play.' So put on your big girl drawers and deal.






But when I look at those two, I am still grateful that even if my world is rocked, theirs is Rock Solid. Thank you Jesus.




Ever grateful, pp

No comments: